Subject: Another Meta-Magic spell, this one's a doozie.
From: [email-masked] (Gregory R Block)
Date: 23 Jul 92 07:37:12 GMT

Bilador's SpellShape
Level:  3

Range:		10 yards/level
Components:	V
Duration:	Special
Casting Time:	3
Area of Effect:	Up to 20 cubic feet/level, minimum value of 6" on axis
Saving Throw:	None

	When cast, this spell allows the altered spell to affect the
area the caster desires, up to 20 cubic feet per level.

	For instance, a 19th level mage (that's Bil) could make a wall
1' x 19' x 19' in any orientation which would be "filled" with the
area of effect, a solid dome in a spherical shape 6" thick and having
a radius of 15', or flood a hemisphere with a radius of 6'.  A
hemispherical dome would have a radius of 22' at 6" thickness, and a
cube 7' on a size could also be shaped.

	Any spell can be shaped.  For instance, a teleport can move
anything "encompassed".  Lightning bolts become fields of lightning
affecting all those "encompassed".  Abjurations can enclose areas or
surround people.

--
(: (: (: (: Have you overdosed on smileys today?  Why NOT!?! :) :) :) :) :)
(:"The person who said size doesn't matter was probably a very small man":)
(:	[email-masked]			Gregory R. Block         :)
(: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)