Subject: The Law-Maker (new class deleted).
From: [email-masked] (Daniel Gelinas)
Date: 26 Dec 92 18:13:37 GMT

Additional Spell

All lawmakers are taught this particular spell.  It helps them better
judge an individual and his actions even if he has been away for a
long time.

Aura of Lawfullness/Chaos

Level:1
Range:30 yards
Components:V,S
Duration: 2 rounds + 1round/level
Casting Time: 1 round
Area of effect: 1 humaniod
Saving Throw: None

        The spells allows the caster to see an aura about his subject.
By observing this aura he can tell how far along the lines of
Lawfullness or Chaos the person is.  In general a lawful character
will have a steady, bright, getting close to white aura, while a
chaotic character would have a shimmering, dim, dark aura.  This spell
is mainly used in the ceremony of change, when a lawmaker must be
judged on his past deeds.  This spell helps eliminate people who are
not fit to be in the lawmaker class.  This spell can be cast on any
humanoid, not Law-Makers alone.