Subject: Some spells....
From: [email-masked] (Johnny "Rotten" Lydon,The Abyss,,9)

I know that someone is collecting spells, so here are a few from my high
school frp club.  Remember these are not all my ideas, I am just passing
them on.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

FROST TOUCH
    LEVEL 1                                   COMPONENT: V,S
    RANGE TOUCH                               TIME: 1 SEGMENT
    DURATION 1 ROUND/LEVEL                    SAVING THROW: NONE
    AREA OF EFFECT: ONE CREATURE
    DESCRIPTION: THIS SPELL DELIVERS 1D6 POINTS OF DAMAGE.  IN ADDITION TO
THIS, YOU ADD +1 POINT OF DAMAGE FOR EVERY LEVEL ABOVE FIRST.  COLD BASED
CREATURES ARE IMMUNE TO THIS, AND FIRE BASED CREATURES TAKE DOUBLE DAMAGE.

ACID WATER
    LEVEL 2                                   COMPONENTS: V,S,M
    RANGE 2"                                  CASTING TIME: 2 SEGMENTS
    DURATION 1 ROUND/LEVEL                    SAVING THROW:NONE
    AREA OF EFFECT: 1GALLON/LEVEL
    DESCRIPTION: THIS SPELLTURNS WATER INTO AN ACIDIC SUBSTANCE.  IF A 
CREATURE TOUCHES THIS STUFF, HE TAKES 2D4 DAMAGE.  IF IT IS DRANK, HE WILL
TAKE 4D4 DAMAGE.  THE CASTER CAN DO ANYTHING IN OR TO THE SUBSTANCE WITHOUT
TAKING ANY DAMAGE.

LICH'S PALM
    LEVEL 6                                   COMPONENTS: V,S
    RANGE TOUCH                               CASTING TIME: 6 SEGMENTS
    DURATION 1ROUND/LEVEL                     SAVING THROW: NONE
    AREA OF EFFECT: ONE CREATURE
    DESCRIPTION: THIS SPELL ACTUALLY GRANTS THE CASTER THE ABILITY TO USE THE	
NORMAL ATTACK OF A LICH.  THE MERE TOUCH WILL CAUSE 1D10 DAMAGE OF COLD AND
BE PARALYZED (SAVE APP.)

ZANDARE'S TWIST
     LEVEL 7                                   COMPONENTS V,S,M
     RANGE 10'/LEVEL                           CASTING TIME: 7 SEGMENTS
     DURATION PERMANENT                        SAVING THROW: NEG.
     AREA OF EFFECT: SPECIAL
     DESCRIPTION: BY MEANS OF THIS SPELL THE CASTER CHANGES THE TARGET
CREATURE, EFFECTIVLY, INSIDE OUT(YES FOLKS THIS IS A VERY NASTY SPELL).
THE ORGANS ARE OUTSIDE THE BODY AND THE SKIN IS INSIDE. GM'S INSERT YOUR
OWN REALLY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS HERE...  THE SPELL CASTER MUST HAVE A SMALL 
LEATHER POUCH FOR THE CASTING.  AT THE END OF THE SEVEN SEGMENTS THE CASTER
THRUSTS HIS HAND INTO THE BAG AND VIOLENTLY PULLS THE BAG INSIDE OUT.  NOW THE
TARGET IS EITHER PAINFULLY TURNED INSIDE OUT, OR HE LOOKS LIKE A TOTAL FOOL.
THE SPELL AFFECTS ONE MED. SIZE CREATURE, TWO SMALL SIZE, AND LARGE GET A +3
ON THEIR SAVE.
NOTE: CLOTHING ARMOUR ETC. ARE IN THE INSIDE ALSO..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
WELL I JUST RE-READ THIS. I FORGOT ONE PART FOR ACID WATER.  THE MATERIAL
COMPONENT IS A SMALL PIECE OR DROP OF SOMETHING ACIDIC(HCL,PUKE,CITRUS PEEL,
ETC.)

IF ANY OF YOU ENJOY THESE SPELLS LET ME KNOW.  I HAVE MANY MORE SPELLS
AS WELL AS POISONS, ITEMS, AND WEAPONS(WEAPONS AND ITEMS ARE MAGICAL) IF 
YOU ARE INTERESTED.

DROP ME A LINE OR POST SOMETHING(BEFORE MAY 9 -THATS WHEN I LEAVE SCHOOL FOR
THE SUMMER)
                                       HOPE YOU LIKE'EM
                                       JOHNNY ROTTEN
                                         [email-masked]