Subject: New Mage Spell, Time Sight
From: [email-masked] (Ernie Schuler, 4/2311, x2246)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 1994 14:18:09 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.games.frp.dnd

New Spell Description

Name: Time Sight
Level: 5
Duration: 10 minutes/level of caster
Range: 2 to the (N-1) years (where N is the level of the caster)
Casting Time: 1 round
Components: Verbal, Material, Somantic
Save: N/A

Description: Enables the caster to see past events that occured in the
area where they are when the spell is cast. The caster selects the time
that is to be viewed. Only one time may be selected per casting. The
caster may rotate their sight 360 degrees but cannot move from their
starting position. The caster's sight is limited by the same conditions
that would limit them if they were physically present (e.g. walls,
darkness, rain). The caster cannot bring a light with them but a spell
that gave them infravision would allow them to see in the dark. Wards
that would block Scrying will block Time Sight. This spell requires an
"hour glass" that runs for 10 minutes. The caster must be stationary
throughout the duration of the spell.