Subject: Re: Spells...
From: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 93 17:50:55 EET

Ok I promised to send you some spell. So here we go.
Some spells with similar affects may already be in the 
netbooks, i haven't read the that well. The following 
spells propably contain a lot of wreting mitakas :c)
so read them trough and correct em if you will...

I'll send the cleric's spells some other time. I'm having
a hangover and stuff. BTW when does the next edition of
mu-netspell appear?

L8tr!

MU Spells:
~~~~~~~~~~

Mikkis' Appraising (Div)

Level: 1				Components: V,M,S
Range: 0 				Casting time: 1 round
Duration: 1 Turn + 1 round/level	Saving Throw: None
Area of Effect: Obeject Touched

 The value of gems and art  objects can be determined by the means
of this spell. Objects must be well cleaned, which typically takes
5 rounds per  object. Up to 3 itmes per level of the caster can be
appraised.  The  chance  of  succes  is 50% + 5% per  level of the 
caster. The material component is a bit of powdered silver.

Mikkis' Awesome Disarm (Alt)

Level: 2				Components: V,M,S
Range: 30 yards 			Casting time: 2
Duration: Instantaneous			Saving Throw: Special
Area of Effect: One creature

 This  causes  an  opponents weapon or other item he is holding to 
burst on flames.  This  is  merely  an  explosion and the creature 
holding  the  item  receives 1d4  points of damage +1 per level of 
caster and must roll saving throw  vs. spell  with -4  penalty  to 
check  wether the item is  dropped. If creture holds the item with 
two hands, the  penalty  is  negated.  Crearures  immune  to  fire 
receive no damage, but must still save vs. spell (with no penalty,
however). Magical  weapons  have  10%  chance  per magical plus to 
resist this spell.
 Material component is a bit of sulphur.

Mikkis' Energetic Missile (Inv/Evoc/Conj)

Level: 3				Components: V,S,M
Range: 30 yards + 5 yards/level 	Casting time: 3
Duration: Instantaneous			Saving Throw: None
Area of Effect: Up to 5 creatures

 This  spell  is  similar  to magic  missile, except that it uses 
positive  energy  instead  of  normal  magical  energy.  As  many 
missiles are created as in the magic missile-spell. Normal living 
creatures  do  not suffer  damage from these bolts, but must roll 
saving  throw vs. paralyzation or be stunned  and blinded for 1d4 
rounds. Undead  and  creatures  from  lower planes struct by this 
spell take 2d4+2 points of damage per bolt.
 Material  component  of this spell is  a platinium needle tipped 
with a diamod (together worth at least 150 gp)

Mikkis' Tracking (Div)

Level: 3				Components: V,S
Range: 0 				Casting time: 1 round
Duration: 1 Hour/level			Saving Throw: None
Area of Effect: The caster

 By means of this spell the caster is able to see the tracks of a
desired creature.  Even the tracks of flying creature, a druid or 
a person using  the  spell  "pass without trace" can be followed. 
The caster cannot, however, follow very old tracks. Normal tracks 
older  than 1 day + 1 hour  per level  or tracks  made  by flying 
creatures, druids or creatures  using "pass without  trace" older
than 1 turn  per  level  cannot  be  tracked. The spell will also 
reveal the approximate speed of followed creatures.

Mikkis' Trollkiller (Inv/Evoc)

Level: 3				Components: V,S,M
Range: 5 yards/level			Casting time: 3
Duration: 1 round +1/every 3 levels	Saving Throw: 1/2
Area of Effect: 1 Creature

 This  spell  creates  a magical cloud above the desired target.
It will  follow the target at speed of 24" and rain acid upon it
causing 4d4+4  points of damage per round. The victim is allowed 
saving  throw vs. spell every round and if this is succesfull he 
takes only half damage that round.
 The spell can be negated by dispel magic, or by an ice storm or 
other similar spell  which freezes the cloud. A very strong wind
can lead the cloud away from the target.
 The material component of this spell is a spoonfull of acid.

Mikkis' Holiness (Alt)

Level: 4				Components: V,S,M
Range: 0				Casting time: 4
Duration: 1d6 rounds + 2/levels		Saving Throw: Special
Area of Effect: Special

 The caster is surrounded by an aura of goodness and his clothes
start  to  radiate  light  equal in brightness to a light spell.
All evil beings attack  caster at -2 to hit / dmg and the caster
receives a +2 bonus to saving throws vs. attacks made  by  these
creatures.  No  evil  creature under 8 HD which fails its saving
throw vs. spell dares to come to melee with the caster.
 The reverse of this  spell, unholiness, affects all good beings
who  view  the caster. He is surrounded by a feeling of ultimate
evil and sheds darkness around him.
 The  material  components of this spell are white clothes and a
crushed  diamond  of at least 100 gp value. Or black clothes and
a black pearl for the reverse of the spell.

Mikkis' Cloack of Electricity (Abj/Alt)

Level: 5				Components: V,S,M
Range: 0 				Casting time: 5
Duration: 1 round/level			Saving Throw: None
Area of Effect: The caster

 This spell surrounds the caster with strokes of lightning. Every-
one  who attacks the wizard with a metal or a natural weapon or is 
attacked by the  wizard instantly recieves 1d4 points of damage +1 
point per level of the caster.
 The  spell  also  makes  the  wizard  almost  invulnerable to all 
electricity  based  attack forms.  However  there  is a 10% chance  
+-2% per  level difference  between  attacker and the wizard, that 
such  attack  will  penetrate the  cloack. In which case the spell 
will discharge upon the caster.
 When  this  happens  the  caster  recieves normal damage plus the 
damage from the original electrical attack, i.e. 1d4 +1/level plus 
the damege from that  lightning bolt.  During this spell all elec-
tricity based spells cast by wizard will systematicly fail.
 Material  components  are a bit  of fur and an  amber, cristal of 
glass rod.

Mikkis' Porter (Conj/Summ)

Level: 5				Components: V,S,M
Range: 5 yards/level 			Casting time: 1 turn
Duration: 12 hours			Saving Throw: None
Area of Effect: Nil

 This spell summons a servant from elemental  plane  of air.  This
servant  can  be  ordered  to  carry  items for caster, force open 
doors, bend  bars or lift heavy items. To determine the changes of
success  and  weight  allowance  etc. the servant is considered to 
have a strength 18/01, which is improved by one category per level 
beyond 9th.
 The  servant is invisible and can only be hit by weapons of +1 or
better  enchantment.  It has AC 0 and 3d8 hit points + 1 point per
caster  level. All saving throws are equal to those of the caster. 
The servant isn't a true creture, but merely one form of elemental
power  of air  summoned and controlled by the caster. Therefore it 
cannot  be  used to attack anything. The Servant has movement rate 
of 24.
 The  material  component  of this spell  is a burning incence and 
short bent bar of iron.

Mikkis' Propability Control (Alt)

Level: 5				Components: V,S
Range: Unlimited			Casting time: 5
Duration: 5 rounds			Saving Throw: None
Area of Effect: Special

 This  determines  where and exactly how a specific spell hits a
single  target.  With  this  information the caster gets several
benefits when he casts the same spel on the same target again.
 If  the  spell  requires a to hit roll, each succesfull casting
makes the next casting  easier to hit by cumulative 1% per level
of the caster.
 If  spell  does  damage, after each succesfull hit the next hit 
will cause cumulative 1%  per  level  of  the  caster  of  extra 
damage.  The  targets  saving throw for half damage will also be 
penalized by cumulative 1% per level of the caster.
 If the  target  has magic  resistance,  each succesfull casting
will lower it by cumulative 1% per level of the caster

From: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Spells... Again
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 93 18:39:16 EET

Well I promised to send you also some clerical spells. Well here goes
nothing:
______________________________________________________________________
ENERGY STRIKE

Level: 5
Spehere: Summoning
Range: 2 yeards per level of caster
Components: V,S,M
Duration: Instantaneous or 1 round per level
Casting Time: 7
Area of Effect: 1 creature
Saving Throw: 1/2

	In order to cast this spell the caster must have the negative plane
protection on him. That spell gives the caster a connection to the positive
material plane. By means of energy strike, the caster is able to draw extra
energy from the connection and cast it against an opponent. The caster forms
a narrow bolt of raw positive energy, which strikes the desired creature
within the range. Living creatures must save vs. spell or be stunned for 2d6
rounds. Undead* get 1d4+1 points of damage per level of the caster (save vs.
spell for half). Any inanimate object must save vs. disintegration (with +4
bonus) or be blown to pieces.
	The caster is also able to use the extra energy to cloack himself in
it. This option reduces the duration of negative plane protection to 1 round
per level. The caster is surrounded by a visible aura of shimmering energy.
This can be senced by intelligent undead* to be positive energy, and they can
opt not to attack the caster. Any energry drain attacks are saved against
with a +4 bonus and the attacking undead* always gets 1d4+1 points of damage
per every two levels of the caster (no saving throw).
	The material components of this spell are the holy symbol of the
priest and a wand of platinium worth atleast 500 gp. This wand is not
consumed by the spell, it only directs the energy surge to desired direction.
	* And creatures from lower planes. The magic resistance of these
creatures is reduced by 1% per level of the caster, because positive energy
is very hard for them to resist.

ENERGY FIELD

Level: 7
Spehere: Summoning
Range: 0 
Components: V,S,M
Duration: Instantaneous
Casting Time: 9
Area of Effect: 1/2 yards per level of the caster radius 
Saving Throw: Special

	In order to cast this spell the caster must have the negative plane
protection on him. The spell summons energy from the positive material plane
and sends it around caster. Every undead creature in the field must save vs.
death or be utterly destroyed. If save is succesfull, they take 1d4+1 points
of damage per level of the caster and are blinded for 1d6 rounds. If they
save vs. spell they are not blinded and take only half damage. All living
creatures in the field must save vs. spell or be stunned and blinded for 1d6
rounds. 
	Any magic resistance the undead or creatures from might have , is
reduced by 2% per level of the caster, because positive energy is very hard
for them to resist.
	Material components of this spell are the holy symbol and a ball of
platinium worth atleast 1000 gp. These are not consumed by the spell. 
	When the caster completes this spell, he must roll a system shock
check or pass out for 1d6 turns cause of the massive energy surge that goes
through him.

___________________________________________________________________________

BTW do you have any use for psionics?